What is Bitcoin cloud mining / cloud hashing?
Cloud mining or cloud hashing is a new online concept, which allows users to create pools but not individually. They are able to make an aggregate mining with other users that they used this concept. When the bitcoin mining is create in the cloud, the users will avoid the problems such as: hosting, electricity consumption, soft installation, connectivity issues, extra payouts, annoying noise and more others. Bitcoin Cloud mining is more advantageous for users because they will earn extra revenue avoiding the normally risks. All of this by an INSTANT SETUP: no system building or software configuration.
There are three methods to do Bitcoin cloud mining / cloud hashing:
- Leased hashing power – Lease an amount of hashing power, without having a dedicated virtual computer.
- Hosted mining– Lease a mining machine that is hosted by the provider.
- Virtual hosted mining – Create your own virtual server where you will install your mining software.
BFL Cloud Mining:
- Easiest way to start mining bitcoins.
- Harness the power of the latest bitcoin mining technology without breaking the bank.
- Buy exactly the amount of hashing power you want, when you want it.
- No technical knowledge required.
- No hardware to maintain.
- No software to configure.
- No obligation to continue mining once the term expires